A Letter 14.II 16
Dear Dr A. Stubb!
Seriously – certain nasty trolls are previously internationally setting rumours as if you have been publicly notified: in this Summer Finnish economy probably would collapse (obviously with probability 50% or so)
As the probability phenomena are always complicated to understand – please – tell us actually your educated subjective conjunction of the Bayes’ian conditional probability rate in this case – in the Condition that in this year Finland will certainly not be in this Hybrid-War militarily seriously assaulted.
Yours, Well-Inclined 14.II 16
No comments yet.
- Sketch 24. IV 17 (automatic translation of the previous Estonian paper for idependent international references)
- Visand 24.IV (automaattõlkeks ingl)
- Visand 20.II 2017
- Memo 3.I 17
- Visand 11.XII 16 (ära viita)
- Do not Quote 18.XI 16
- Socio-Cybernetic Reference Memo 16.XI 16
- Progressive papers
- Memo 16.X 16
- Draft 16.IX 16 (do not quote)
- NB! 7.VIII 16